Bob Adelman, March on Washington, 1963 (printed 2013)
- Day + Time
- March 04, 2014 11 am – noon
March 06, 2014 6:30 – 7 pm
- Meet at the Visitor Services Desk.
- Jeffrey Allison, Paul Mellon Collection Educator and Manager of Statewide Programs and Exhibitions
- Free, no registration required
Free, no registration required
- Signs and protests were inseparable in the 1960s. Like a visual bullhorn, they both amplified and unified the voices fighting injustice. Join Jeffrey Allison for a closer look at three works in this special exhibition, which includes photographs that feature protest signs, as well as images of the larger culture of resistance surrounding them.