Leadership Giving Societies
Invest. Inspire. Indulge your passion for art. When you join one of the Leadership Giving Societies at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, your membership provides vital ongoing philanthropic support to advance the museum's mission. It is your investment in educational programs, exhibitions, and care of the collection that makes it possible for VMFA to be a vibrant source of inspiration throughout Virginia.
Patrons Society - $1000
All the benefits of general and Partner memberships plus:
• Invitations for two people to opening-night preview events for major special exhibitions
• A private, docent-led tour of VMFA's permanent collection
Fellows Society - $2,500
All the benefits of the Patrons Society membership plus:
• Pre-registration for VMFA travel opportunities
• A private, docent-led tour of a special exhibition
• A complimentary exhibition catalog
Fabergé Society - $5,000
All the benefits of the Fellows Society membership plus:
• Personalized concierge service for custom tours, tickets, and special requests
• 20% discount on entertaining at VMFA
• Recognition on VMFA's annual donor plaque
Founders Society - $10,000 - $24,999
Through their exceptional generosity, Founders Society members sustain the museum's founding vision to bring world art to every corner of the Commonwealth. For their leadership role, Founders Society members enjoy unparalleled access to all that VMFA has to offer.
Commonwealth Society - $25,000 & Up
Commonwealth Society members provide extraordinary support to ensure VMFA remains a leading encyclopedic art museum on the national level, while upholding its commitment to serve all Virginians. For their significant philanthropy, Commonwealth Society members enjoy highly customized museum experiences.
Please contact Erin Sheets, Acting Manager of Individual Giving at 804.340.1479 or erin.sheets@VMFA.museum for more information about benefits for these levels of membership.
The tax deductibility benefit levels at the Leadership levels are Patrons $178, Fellows $208, and Faberge Society $208.